Help and Support
To search for information:
- Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions on our website pages – the answer you’re looking for might be listed on the homepage, or on the relevant service page; or
- Try searching LancasterAnswers, our online information base.
To contact the ISS Service Desk during the summer vacation:
- Visit the Service Desk in the Learning Zone - from Monday 3rd July, open from 10.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday throughout the summer vacation.
- Contact the Service Desk by phone or email - open as usual from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to respond to enquiries:
- by phone +44 (01524) 510987 (external); ext 10987 (internal)
- by email email@example.com
If you need help because of a fault or problem with your personal device, such as a laptop or mobile phone, The Workshop provides cost-effective support, including repairs, servicing, mobile phone setup and computer health checks.
To contact The Workshop (open 9am - 5pm, Mon to Fri):
- Come along to the Service Desk in the Learning Zone
- Phone +44 (01524) 510040 (external)
- Ext 10040 (internal)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Digital Skills Training
For all sessions visit the ISS Staff Digital Skills Training web pages. All Staff Digital Skills training sessions are FREE to Lancaster University members of staff and require booking, unless otherwise stated.