Help and Support
To search for information:
- Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions on our website pages – the answer you’re looking for might be listed on the homepage, or on the relevant service page; or
- Try searching LancasterAnswers, our online information base.
To contact the ISS Service Desk during the summer vacation:
- Visit the Service Desk in the Learning Zone - from Monday 3rd July, open from 10.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday throughout the summer vacation.
- Contact the Service Desk by phone or email - open as usual from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to respond to enquiries:
- by phone +44 (01524) 510987 (external); ext 10987 (internal)
- by email email@example.com
Please note that during refurbishment work in the Learning Zone:
- On Friday 15th September the ISS Service Desk will be located in pod 3 in the Learning Zone.
- From Monday 18th to Friday 22nd September the ISS Service Desk will be located in pod 9 in the Learning Zone.
If you need help because of a fault or problem with your personal device, such as a laptop or mobile phone, The Workshop provides cost-effective support, including repairs, servicing, mobile phone setup and computer health checks.
Please note that the Workshop will be unable to accept new jobs (including via online form) from Friday 15th September until Friday 6th October.
Jobs that are underway before Friday 15th September will still be available for collection prior to the 15th September or after the 25th September. This is due to work taking place to refurbish the Learning Zone support desk area, and preparations for new student registration. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Normal Workshop service will resume on Monday 9th October.
To contact The Workshop (open 9am - 5pm, Mon to Fri):
- Come along to the Service Desk in the Learning Zone
- Phone +44 (01524) 510040 (external)
- Ext 10040 (internal)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org