Staff and postgraduate email
Email for staff and postgraduate students is provided by Microsoft Exchange.
Outlook is the client on Office desktops; OWA (Outlook Web Access) provides access via the web when you are off campus.
Email can be accessed from your desktop, via the web or from your mobile device.
Frequently asked questions about Staff / PG email
- How do I configure Apple Mail to access Exchange on a Mac?
- How do I create a rule in Outlook Web App to forward email?
- How do I set up Exchange with Mozilla Thunderbird on a Mac?
- How do I view my Exchange email in a web browser?
- How do I access a shared mailbox in Outlook 2010?
See more FAQs, or search: