iLancaster is a free mobile application providing Lancaster University services and information for mobile devices.
iLancaster is available for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android, and there's a web-based version for other mobile devices with web browsing capability. There are a number of ‘profiles’ to meet the needs of different users.
Features for student/staff users include:
- Timetable – see your personal course and exam timetables.
- Bus Timetable (Lancashire & Cumbria Services) – locate your nearest or chosen bus stop, and see when the next bus is due.
- Moodle – access your Moodle files and discussions.
- Locations – find and locate rooms, buildings and other locations on a campus map.
- Sports Centre – manage your Sports Centre bookings, and check availability of activities.
- Events – see extra-curricular and social events of interest to students and staff.
- Purple Card – see offers and discounts available to students and staff.
Undergraduate Applicant users
Features for undergraduate applicants include:
- My Degree – hear from your academic department and get important course information.
- Day in the Life – read blogs by current students, giving you an insight into life at Lancaster.
- Colleges 101 – find out more about what the College system means for you.
- Accommodation 360 – see what our accommodation is like with 360° footage, and find out more about costs.
- Book a Visit – book to attend an Applicant Visit Day
- Undergraduate applicants