iLancaster is a free mobile application providing Lancaster University services and information for mobile devices. The app is available for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android, and there's a web-based version for other mobile devices with web browsing capability. There are a number of ‘profiles’ to meet the needs of different users.
Student/staff users - features for student/staff users include:
- Timetable – see your personal course and exam timetables.
- Bus Timetable (Lancashire & Cumbria Services) – locate nearest or chosen bus stop, and see when next bus is due.
- Moodle – access your Moodle files and discussions.
- Sports Centre – manage your Sports Centre bookings, and check availability of activities.
Undergraduate applicants - features for undergraduate applicants include:
- My Degree – hear from your academic department and get important course information.
- Day in the Life – read blogs by current students, giving you an insight into life at Lancaster.
- Colleges 101 – find out more about what the College system means for you.
- Accommodation 360 – see what our accommodation is like with 360° footage, and find out more about costs.