ResNet (Residences Network) is the network in student rooms providing access to the internet and campus network.
University student rooms have computer network points, which allow you to connect your own device to ResNet. ResNet supplies a much higher speed connection than a commerical internet provider.
Some of the services you can access via ResNet include:
- Central printing
- Personal filestore, personal web space
- E-learning resources - e.g. Student Portal, Moodle
- Instant text messenger services
Frequently asked questions about ResNet
The service is currently running normally.
- Available to: Students and staff living on campus
24/7 hours – 7 days
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about this service