University student rooms have computer network points, which allow you to connect your own device to ResNet. ResNet supplies a much higher speed connection than a commerical internet provider.
Some of the services you can access via ResNet include:
- Central printing
- Personal filestore, personal web space
- E-learning resources - e.g. Student Portal, Moodle
- Instant text messenger services
Frequently asked questions about ResNet
The service is currently running normally.
- Available to: Students and staff living on campus
24/7 hours – 7 days
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about this service