- Public access PCs - with a range of software useful to students, including Microsoft Office.
- Teaching space PCs - with a range of software for staff delivering courses.
- ISS supported PCs - for staff, pre-installed with set of general purpose software, including Microsoft Office, and with a range of software available to install easily using the Control Panel.
- Software licensed for use at the University – a full range of licensed software for students and staff, eg SPSS, EndNote. Details and access are via the Software list.
- Student and staff software shop (ELMS) – discounted software, eg Microsoft. Links to ELMS are provided, as appropriate, from the Software list.
Frequently asked questions about software
This service is running normally.
The service is currently running normally.
- Available to: Undergraduates; postgraduates; staff
Availability: 24/7 hours – 7 days for network installs
Mon - Fri (excl. holidays) 09:00 to 17:00 for disk based software from ISS and Library
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about this service