The LU Print service enables you to send your work from a wide range of devices, and visit any printer on campus to print it out using your University card. The new printers are available in the Library, Learning Zone, PC Labs and Colleges. All student printers now offer A3, A4, colour and monochrome printing. You can also scan to print (photocopy) or scan to email from any printer. More information is available in the video below.
Online Print Account Management
You can view current and pending print jobs, and top up your print credit online.
Large Format Printing
Large-format printing is now available from the University print service in County Main.
LU Print Refund Policy
If a problem occurs whilst you are printing your documents you can make a claim to have the value of your printing refunded back to your print account. You may request a full or partial credit for print output that is either missing or of a poor standard. The print management system can detect print quality issues and can adjust accounts automatically - please wait 30 mins (to check whether you have been charged) before trying to claim a refund back to your account.
- All requests must be made via https://print.lancaster.ac.uk/ under “Recent Print Jobs.
- Any print refund awarded will be credited to your print budget - no cash refunds can be given.
- You may request a full or partial credit for print output that is either missing or of a poor standard.
- A refund credited back to your print account will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Print Service Manager who will verify the type and number of pages printed against your account. In some cases you may also be asked to provide evidence at the ISS Service Desk.
- No compensation will be awarded for errors made when using the printer (for example, if you select the incorrect print options).