Email - Undergraduates
Email for undergraduate students is provided by Microsoft Office 365.
You can access your email via the web or from mobile devices using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. Office 365 is not dependent on the operating system being used.
For the best, richest experience with Office 365 we strongly recommend using Internet Explorer 11. Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported by Office 365 so users should expect slower performance.
- Office 365 overview
- How do I access my Office 365 email?
- How do I access Office 365 email on my mobile device?
- How do I set email as my landing page in the Office 365 Portal?
- How do I move *ISS-Detected SPAM* to my junk email folder in Office 365?
- How do I change how my messages are displayed in Office 365 email?