- Turnitin - used to check student work (assignments etc.) for plagiarism.
- LUMES - used to collect student feedback on course modules.
- Mahara - the University ePortfolio system, enabling students to record evidence of lifelong learning.
- Needs Analysis - self-assessment tool for PG Research students.
Frequently asked questions about eLearning tools
There is currently 1 issue or alert related to this service.
- Available to: Undergraduates; postgraduates; staff
Availability: 24/7 hours – 7 days
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about this service