VPN stands for 'Virtual Private Network'. The University VPN enables you to access some University network services - e.g. H: Drive, Departmental filestore, network printers - from remote locations such as from home, off-campus accommodation or via smartphone. Once you have set-up your VPN connection it is both secure and easy to use.
Students and staff can access their University filestore by setting up a VPN connection.
To connect to your H:You need to know your filestore location - this can be found in MyAccount
Frequently asked questions about VPN
- How do I connect to University VPN using Windows 8?
- How do I connect to University network services from off campus?
- How do I connect to my H: drive over VPN using Linux?
- How do I set up University VPN for the first time using Windows Vista/7?
- How do I set up University VPN for the first time on my iPhone?
See more FAQs, or search:
The service is currently running normally.
- Available to: Undergraduates; postgraduates; staff
24/7 hours – 7 days
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about this service