Please note: a minimum of 5 bookings are needed for a session to run, otherwise they will be cancelled. If you are unsure if a course is running please email ISS Training (iss-training (at) lancaster.ac.uk).
You are required to gain the agreement of your line manager/supervisor before you book attendance on a course.
This session is currently being redesigned. Up to date content details will be available in the Michaelmas term.
Creating Slide Shows
- PowerPoint Views
- Working with Slides - add, move, delete
- Working with bullets/numbering lists and indentation levels
- Working with Pictures and Smart Art
- Saving presentations
Design Themes, Hyperlinks, Charts, Tables and Shapes
- Design Themes - apply to selected slide(s) or all slides, modifying themes
- Action buttons & Hyperlinks
- Charts - Creating, Editing, Labelling
- Tables - Inserting and Modifying Tables, Applying Table Styles
- Shapes - Drawing shapes, manipulating shapes, applying styles, ordering and grouping, using text boxes
Animation, Running Shows and Printing Options
- Animation - slide transitions and custom animation
- Sounds & Movies
- Printing - Notes pages, slides and handouts for the audience
Please Note: Sessions will only run if enough people are booked on the course.
These sessions will be available on a first come first served basis.
Last updated: 09.08.13