Our courses can be completed in your own time, at your own pace from anywhere. Completing these courses contributes to the completion of the Digital Skills Certificate, and can be used towards the Lancaster Award for students.
You can complete these courses in your own time, at your own pace from anywhere.
Digital Skills Certificate Courses
- Organising Email and Calendars using Office 365 and Outlook
- File Storage and Sharing - Using LU Box
- Video Production & Editing
- Developing an Online Profile in LinkedIn
- Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS
- Computational Mathematics in Matlab
- Information Security (for students)
- Getting Started with OneSearch
- Formatting Documents using Microsoft Word
Other Courses (these are not currently part of the Digital Skills Certificate):