Terminalfour CMS User Training for Staff
Sessions take place in a designated training room on the Lancaster University campus and are delivered using a Windows PC (unless otherwise stated).
This term we are moving over to a new booking system.
Following your booking please check the information that displays on the screen carefully.
If you would like to book a place on any of the sessions below you can do so via the following book now link: Book now
A minimum of five bookings are required for a session to go ahead. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you are unable to register because a session is fully booked, please check back regularly as a place/s may become available due to a cancellation/s. If you have an enquiry or if you sucessfully register but due to circumstances need to cancel your place please email iss-training. Dates are subject to change.
CMS training sessions
- Introduction to the Content Management System (CMS)
- Creating and editing page content - adding and editing text, inserting hyperlinks and images, setting content options for publication
- Creating and editing pages - choosing page layouts, adding meta data
- Approving and rejecting content for publication
Wednesday 16 March | 09:30 - 13:00
New: Using Images in the CMS
This course is for people who are already CMS users. It covers:
- Finding the right image
- Resizing images using paint.net
- Optimising images for the web
- Using the CMS image library
Friday 12 February | 09:30 - 13:00
CMS drop-in sessions
For those who have attended a general CMS training session, throughout the year we offer a number of drop-in sessions to help you with your day-to-day use of Terminalfour Site Manager CMS software. No booking required. Sessions take place in Training Room 1, C Floor, Library (unless otherwise stated).
Monday 15 February | 11:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 23 February | 11:00 - 12:00