Terminalfour CMS User Training for Staff
The CMS training sessions are run frequently throughout the year and are aimed at those who already have permission to use the CMS software.
Please Note: CMS training sessions are by invitation only.
CMS training sessions
- Introduction to the Content Management System (CMS)
- Creating and editing page content - adding and editing text, inserting hyperlinks and images, setting content options for publication.
- Creating and editing pages - choosing page layouts, adding meta data.
- Approving and rejecting content for publication.
Summer vacation training sessions:
Wednesday 16 September | 09:30 13:00 | Book now
Guides and Handouts
- CMS User Handbook - includes FAQ's
- Top Tips for Search Engine Optimisation (PDF, July 2013)
- Communications Toolkit - with Lancaster University styles
- Request the CMS Terminalfour Site Manager guide (PDF, May 2015 update) - updated for SiteManager 7.4.
- Web Authoring resources - including W3C validation, LU colour chart, character sets and SEO
CMS drop-in sessions
For those who have attended a general CMS training session, throughout the year we offer a number of drop-in sessions to help you with your day-to-day use of Terminalfour Site Manager CMS software. Sessions take place in Training Suite 1, C Floor, Library (unless otherwise stated).
Wednesday 23 September | 10:00 - 12:00 | Bowland North, A064/A064a, Computer Lab 1