Terminalfour CMS User Training for Staff
The CMS training sessions are run frequently throughout the year and are aimed at people who already have permission to use the CMS software.
Please Note: Dates are subject to change.
CMS training sessions
- Introduction to the Content Management System (CMS)
- Creating and editing page content - adding and editing text, inserting hyperlinks and images, setting content options for publication.
- Creating and editing pages - choosing page layouts, adding meta data.
- Approving and rejecting content for publication.
If your department/service/group's web site has been moved to the CMS and you think you need training, please contact the ISS training team for advice.
Tuesday 9 September | 09:30 - 13:00 | Book now
Wednesday 24 September | 09:30 - 13:00 | Book now
Guides and Handouts
- Top Tips for Search Engine Optimisation (PDF, July 2013)
- Communications Toolkit - with Lancaster University styles
- Request the CMS Terminalfour Site Manager guide (PDF, May 2013 update) - updated for SiteManager 7.3.
- Web Authoring resources - including W3C validation, LU colour chart, character sets and SEO
CMS drop-in sessions
Throughout the year we offer a number of drop-in sessions to help you with your day-to-day use of Terminalfour Site Manager CMS software. Sessions take place in Training Suite 1, C Floor, Library (unless otherwise stated). To express an interest please email the ISS training team.
Friday 25 July | 10:00 - 12:00