IT Training for Students
The following training sessions are available to Lancaster University students. All sessions (unless otherwise stated) require booking and are FREE of charge to Lancaster University students.
All sessions are delivered using Office 2010, but they are suitable for users of Office 2007 and 2013. Sessions are repeated each term.
Workshops are aimed at beginner to intermediate level users. Please see the relevant 'Show Details' link for session content.
- Places are limited
- We ask that you only submit a booking form if you know you will be available to attend
- Submitting a booking form does not secure a place
- If you have been allocated a place, you will receive a confirmation email
- If you do not receive confirmation of a place please do not attend
- Further sessions may be added subject to demand and this page will update accordingly
- Fully booked - you can still submit a booking form and this will then be held in a queue; if a place becomes available you will be emailed confirmation
Scientific Posters with PowerPoint
Introduction to EndNote Web - reference manager and writing solution
Introduction to MaharaShow Details
Next session to be confirmed.
We welcome any comments to help improve our service.
Do you need help with specific features in Word, Excel or PowerPoint? Don't forget, ISS are in the Learning Zone (Alexandra Square) and can help with your Word, Excel or PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 queries. Alternatively you can get answers to your IT questions and problems online at any time using LancasterAnswers