All members of the university, if they have a login name and password for using the computers on campus can use the online registration system to acquire space on the central web server.
- How to apply for a web space
- Register for a space on-line
- Transfering your files to the web server
- University rules and regulations
Many departments now have their own web servers and give space to their staff in which they can publish materials. Check your departmental home page or ask your departmental IT representative if you are not sure if this facility is available to you.
- Central Web Service - check what is and is NOT available on the University Web server.
- Transfer Files onto your personal Web area with FTP
- 'Mailto' feedback
- Web Cache Status - determine whether the Web Cache is working or not
Last updated: 20.09.2010