Michela MasciSenior Teaching Associate
- ITAL100: Italian Language Oral Skills (First Year)
- ITAL200i: Italian Language Oral Skills (Second Year)
- ITAL201i: Italian Language Written Skills (Second Year)
- ITAL300i: Italian Language Oral Skills (Final Year)
- ITAL301i: Italian Language Written Skills (Final Year)
- DELC210/210a: MLang Year Abroad
- DELC310: Year Abroad
- DELC200: Second Year Programme for Academic Skills, Year Abroad Preparation and Employability
Research interests in contemporary language and language teaching methodology.
Co-ordinator for Part II Italian Language courses
DeLC Year Abroad Module Convenor
DeLC International Partnerships Officer
Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
Member of the North-West Translators' Network
Degree in Languages and Literature (Università di Chieti, Italy), Diploma in Translation (Chartered Institute of Linguists)
The pocket Oxford Italian dictionary: Italian-English English-Italian
Mazza, D., Masci, M. 1997 Oxford : Oxford University Press. 380 p. ISBN: 9780198600084 .
Politics is football: metaphor in the discourse of Silvio Berlusconi in Italy.
Semino, E., Masci, M. 1996 In: Discourse and Society. 7, 2, p. 243-269. 27 p.
Masci, M. 1995 London : Rough Guides. 234 p. ISBN: 9781858281438.
Italian-English mini dictionary
Masci, M. 1995 Larousse.
The learning & speaking series: Italian
Masci, M. 1995 Nottingham : Language Support.