Incoming Visiting Students
Welcome to the Department of Languages and Cultures!
We offer a wide range of undergraduate courses in Chinese, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages at all levels from absolute beginners to highly advanced, language-specific cultural studies and comparative cultural studies, as well as opportunities for postgraduate study.
As a Visiting Student you can benefit from:
- a vibrant multicultural environment
- a wide range of language and option courses
- the possibility to take a translation course into and out of French, German, Italian and Spanish
- opportunities to improve your English informally: chat with a group of students in the French, German, Italian and Spanish Café or with a Face 2 Face partner
- advice and support from the departmental Study Abroad Advisor: Michela Masci
Read more about studying with us as an international student on the University website.