Private International Law
This theme invites submissions on all areas of private international law, especially those focused on current developments in this field. Postgraduate students and early career academics are encouraged to submit a paper. Submissions on ‘work in progress’ are also welcome, provided that the work is sufficiently developed.
Papers may include, but are not limited to:
- Jurisdiction issues in Private International Law;
- Applicable law in contractual obligations;
- Applicable law in non-contractual obligations;
- Applicable law in family matters;
- Theories and Methods in Private International Law;
- Foreign Law in Domestic Courts;
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments;
- Procedure and Evidence in Private International Law; and
- Concepts associated with Private International Law, such as, habitual residence, nationality and domicile.
Abstracts may only be submitted via the Easy Chair Platform. They must be no longer than 300 words and should include your title, name and institutional affiliation and your email address for correspondence.
The deadline for submissions is Monday 18th January 2016.