Degrees in Law and Criminology
Lancaster University Law School offers a variety of LLB degree programmes, all leading to a qualifying law degree for professional purposes. It also offers a BA degree in Criminology, and combined BA degrees in Criminology with Sociology, Psychology or French.
Three-year qualifying law degrees
- Law LLB Hons
- Law with Criminology LLB Hons
- Law with Politics LLB Hons
- Law (International Law) LLB Hons
Opportunities to study abroad
- BA Hons Criminology
- BA Joint Hons Criminology and Psychology
- BA Joint Hons Criminology and French Studies
- BA Joint Hons Criminology and Sociology
Please see the individual degree scheme descriptions for information about optional modules.