Students studying on the Law LLB Hons degree can choose to follow one of three pathways to build up their expertise in a focused area.
Students must select a minimum number of credits from modules relevant to their pathway. Some of the modules associated with each pathway are featured below.
LLB Law (Commercial Law)
- Company Law
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Principles of Commercial Law
- Principles of Employment Law
LLB Law (Human Rights)
- Family Law
- Forgotten Trials of the Holocaust
- Gender and the Law
- Human Rights and Civil Liberties
- Immigration and Asylum Law
LLB Law (Criminal Law and Justice)
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Issues in Cyberrime
- Youth Justice
- Sex Crimes and Sexual Offending
Students who choose to follow a pathway will have this recognised on their degree certificates and transcripts.