Access our students
We provide businesses with an extensive range of ways to access the technical expertise of our students, through internships, partnerships, collaborative award studentships and project work. Employers benefit from our high calibre students and our students gain the valuable industry experience, that will enhance their potential employability.
Benefits of student projects and placements:
- Gain access to our resources and research
- Low cost resource
- Problem solving of complex and timely issues
- Flexible placements from three months to five years
- Access to previous employer project case studies (link)
- Tailored projects from a unique broad mix of expertise
- Help to expand current skill level of student
Business and Enterprise Projects
We successfully place over 200 students into organisations each year, ranging from regional SMEs to International Corporations. We have four main student and project placement opportunities.
The schemes are as follows:
- Consultancy Projects and Internships – from ten days to twelve month projects
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) – one to three year projects
- Collaborative Awards in Science and Engineering (CASE) – three to five year projects
- Doctorial Training Centres (DTCs) – six months to three year projects
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
If you would like to receive our news letter, or you wish to terminate your subscription, please fill in the form below.
Highly trained students are available to work on a range of collaborative projects, providing both large and small businesses with low cost solutions and innovative consultancy.
Duration of the projects are as follows:
- ten day consultancy projects
- six month dissertation based projects
- one year international placement opportunity
We will work with each company to ensure the most suitable candidate is selected for the relevant project. However, we ask that the company takes care of expenses, such as travel and specialist resources.