Students with Dyslexia or a Specific learning difficulty can find the Library a difficult place to use but we are here to help you.
Fiona Rhodes is a dedicated member of staff who can assist you using the library and discuss your individual needs.
The Library can help you by:
- Finding and retrieving books from the shelves for you (see the details of our Requesting Books service)
- Extending the loan periods of your books
- Managing your Library account
- Giving you an individual tour of the Library and it facilities, eg showing you your subject area, where the printers are, how to top up your print budget, etc
- Tutorial on using OneSearch, our search engine for books and articles
Fiona can offer Virtual Appointments to discuss your support arrangements via WebEx. Please contact her for further details.