Finding and Managing Information
The Library provides access to a huge range of scholarly resources for use in your research.
- Use OneSearch to search across the Library’s print and digital resources
- Use databases for in depth literature searching
- Access other libraries through the SCONUL Access scheme
- Request material from other libraries using Interlending and Document Supply
Doing a literature review, or a systematic review
A thorough review of the literature needs a precise, sensitive and often complex search strategy.
- Read this guide about searching the literature
- Speak to a member of our Academic Services Team for expert guidance at any stage
- Record your searches and manage your references from the beginning
- Save searches using My e-Shelf in OneSearch or similar features in other databases
- Use Endnote software or other tools to manage reading and referencing
Keep up to date
- Use your research network, which includes colleagues, conferences and social networks