Staff of the Work Foundation
We provide library services for staff of the Work Foundation.
If you would like books posting to you or would like to request scans or photocopies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be registered as Distance Staff.
- Once registered as Distance Staff, books may be requested for Postal Loan via OneSearch. Please note that you need to sign in to OneSearch first. This short video shows you how to sign in to OneSearch.
- We will post available books to your nominated address; books which are on loan will be recalled and we will send them out as soon as they become available.
- All emails from the Library will be sent to your Lancaster University email address.
- When a book is sent to you, we will notify you of the due date. Please make sure the book is posted back within good time of the due date. A book can usually be renewed, please check our Borrowing guide for details.
- Please note that all library items are issued subject to recall, should another borrower request them. Please see the Requests and Recalls page for further details.
- You are responsible for the costs incurred when returning books by post. Please keep your post office receipt as proof of postage. Please post books to:
Scans and Photocopies
- Once registered as Distance Staff, scans or photocopies may be requested.
- Please download our Book and Journal Request Form if you would like a scan or photocopy of an article or chapter of a book. Please note that the copyright declaration must be signed before the form is returned to the Library. It can be scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please contact the Academic Liaison team if you need any guidance regarding Library resources available to Work Foundation staff.
Using other Libraries
Staff based at a distance from the Lancaster campus may be able to use other libraries. Please see our information on Using other Libraries. More information on the SCONUL Access scheme can be found on the SCONUL website.