Momentum Press publishes in a variety of engineering and scientific disciplines, but with a particular focus on Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Manufacturing, Sustainable Technology, Nanotechnology and Energy Engineering.
Lancaster University Library has acquired a collection of over 170 Momentum Press eBooks. Titles include:
- The six volume Chemical Sensors series, starting with Chemical Sensors: fundamentals of sensing materials, Volume 1.
- Automotive Sensors
- Characterization of polymers
- The two volume Nanocoatings series, starting with Nanocoatings, Volume 1 : applications and stability
- Sustainable remediation of contaminated sites
- Mastering lean six sigma: advanced black belt concepts
- Social media for engineers and scientists
The full list of titles in the collection can be found here: Momentum Press eBook Title List
How to access the Momentum Press eBook collection
Each book in this package is discoverable on OneSearch - so you'll start to see Momentum eBooks in your results when searching for engineering and material-related topics. Alternatively you can go into the Momentum collection and browse titles by subject.
Momentum Press eBooks can be read online or downloaded in PDF or EPUB format for ereaders such as Kindle.
Resources for Engineering
You'll find a whole range of other great resources on our Subject Guide for Engineering including:
- IEEE Wiley eBook collection - more than 600 titles ranging from 1974 to the present
- Knovel - Technical reference information for Engineering including eBooks, interactive tables and databases
- ACM Digital Library - journals, magazines, eBooks and proceedings from the Association for Computing Machinery
Get in touch with the Library via email@example.com if you have any questions or comments regarding library resources for engineering and materials science.