The Library provides both a physical and virtual book collection. There are over half a million printed titles available to browse and borrow within the Library building, but there are also thousands of titles available as eBooks.
Use OneSearch to discover the Library's printed and online collections.
Our Special Collections preserve, promote and develop our historical and special research resources. They range across topics including music, cinema, local studies, historical book collections, popular fiction and many others.
The following link provide more details to help you find and use printed books and eBooks
- Searching OneSearch
- Finding and using eBooks
- How to find print books in the Library
- How to borrow and renew print books
- How to recall items that are out on loan to other users
- Weekly reports on the books you have on loan
- Information on fines and charges
- Recommend a book for purchase