OneSearch is the discovery tool that enables you to find both print and online resources.
- a spell checker (did you mean?) and suggestions for refining search results (facets)
- multiple refining and sorting options
- book covers
- the ability to add send references to bibliographic software, add tags, and add reviews
- For phrases use quotation marks: "global warming"
- For truncated searches use an asterisk: cultur*
- To include any word or phrase use OR: football OR soccer
- To exclude a term use NOT: football NOT american
- To group terms use brackets: (football OR soccer) NOT american
What am I Searching?
- Books & More: Search the Main Library or Ruskin Library catalogues for items such as books, maps, DVDs, theses.
- Articles & More: Search the Primo Central Index – a large database of scholarly material.
- Everything: A combined search of the above.
By signing in to OneSearch, you can also access your personal account, where you can save useful results in your e-shelf, renew your loans, request items that are currently out on loan, and set some personal preferences.
You can also access OneSearch and your account through the iLancaster phone app.