LICA is happy to visit your school or college and to introduce your students to opportunities for degrees in Fine Art, Design, Film and Theatre.
We also encourage schools and colleges to come and visit us on campus, to see our facilities and get a feel for life at Lancaster University.
So far, we have worked with the following schools and colleges:
- Accrington & Rossendale College, Progression Event for Level 3 Students
- St Mary's College, A2 Graphic Design
- Lancaster Girls Grammar School, Sixth Form Route Map Talks
- Chetwynde School, Visit to GCSE, AS & A2 Level Students
- Bridgewater School, Visit to Year 11 Design & Technology students
- Blackpool Sixth Form College, Progress Review Talks
- Heysham High School, Art & Design A-Level Students
- Queen Elizabeth School, Teacher Inset Day
If you would like us to come and visit your school or college please get in touch to find out more, contact Morganna Monk.