EY Scholarship (2017 entry only)
Focused on studying Accounting and Finance? Why not combine your University offer with the EY Scholarship? You’ll benefit from paid work placements, work towards a professional qualification and enjoy £15,000 in scholarship payments during your degree. It’s a chance to experience university life while boosting your employability. And it’s the perfect way to get your career in business off to the best possible start.
The EY Scholarship is a chance to experience university life while boosting your employability. And it’s the perfect way to get your career in business off to the best possible start.
How it works
Our EY Scholarship lasts four years. It includes a paid 4 week Summer Placement in our assurance or tax practice after your first year at university, and a paid, year-long industrial placement at an EY office during year three. Do well on your course and in our firm, and we could offer you a full-time job when you graduate. You’d be joining one of the largest and most successful professional services companies in the world. With 190,000 people in 150 countries, we help businesses of all shapes and sizes become the best they can be. We’ll help you do the same.
What you can look forward to
- Two paid placements in Assurance – a service line that’s involved in everything from auditing and improving financial reporting to tackling fraud and corporate crime.
- Three £5k bursaries – one for each year of study.
- A head start towards a chartered accountancy qualification.
- Opportunities to work directly with global clients, learn from our most senior people and build lasting professional networks.
- The chance to pick up invaluable business skills, employability skills like teamwork, self-discipline and time management, plus the life skills you gain at university.
- A potential permanent job when you graduate, giving you job security on top of your degree.
Eligible Part I students studying BSc Accounting & Finance will be asked to attend a presentation on how to apply to the EY Scheme and the process of application in the October of their first term. To be eligible to apply for the EY Scholarship you must be a UK or EU national.
EY will offer up to three additional awards of £1,000 per year to eligible UK students who meet additional widening participation criteria.
- You must be willing to sign an agreement to take full and active part in the EY Scholarship programme
- All eligible students will be contacted in October to attend a session with EY and the EY Programme Director
- If you have further queries please contact Andrea Quail, Undergraduate Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
The EY Scholarship is available for 2017 entrants only.