Here is a selection of frequently asked questions about the programme.
If your question is not here, please email us with your query.
This programme is designed for owner/managers of small and medium-sized businesses based in Lancashire, who want to develop and grow their business.
This six-month programme includes active teaching with practice, regularly encouraging participants to relate what they are learning to their own situations. It brings together a group of your peers — like-minded SMEs — in a safe environment where there are high levels of trust.
The first cohort will start in October with all activities delivered in Lancashire. Careful consideration has gone into the planning of the programme making sure that geographical constraints are minimised.
This programme is fully funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and requires meeting the ERDF Eligibility criteria.
Based in Lancashire
Employ Fewer than 250 full-time employees
Has an annual turnover less than £40 million
Has received less than £160,000 of publicly funded support in the last 3 years
Is business to business
The next cohort starts in October 2017.
Delegates are expected to attend 1-2 days per month for the six-month period.
No. However, you will be set a series of challenges throughout the programme.
Commitment, enthusiasm and a readiness to be challenged.
- Develop a network of like-minded SMEs.
- Access to a series of inspirational speakers.
- Supportive space to work on business development and planning.
- University support and student consultancy.
- Online platform.
- Attend our preview session on the 14th September at Lancaster House Hotel.
- Speak to our Business Liaison Officer Pete Cornwall on 01524 510728.
- Email us direct with your query.
Call us on 01524 510728 to discuss eligibility and then complete an application form.