Our growing suite of Degree Apprenticeships harnesses the power of work-based learning to deliver immediate results. With a strong focus on Masters-level Degree Apprenticeships, we are leading the way in developing middle and senior professionals through programmes in Leadership and Management, Accounting and Finance, and Programme Management.
Our modular design, co-created with employers, ensures a programme tailored to the needs of your organisation with bespoke pathways for Manufacturing, Health and Public Sector employers. Smaller employers, charities and social enterprises benefit from studying with apprentices from larger employers, creating a diverse participant group.
Recruiting for 2017 entry:
Manufacturing Leadership - Developed in partnership with The Manufacturing Institute, this programme is designed to develop high-calibre manufacturing leaders with the ability to champion enterprise.
- Executive MBA - Designed to build your functional knowledge and your leadership capability through a combination of taught modules, experiential projects and Challenges.
We are currently developing further degree apprenticeship programmes related to the following Apprentice standards:
- Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship for senior leaders with responsibility for setting strategy, direction and vision, for providing a clear sense of purpose and driving strategic intent.
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship for those taking responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver long term organisational success, with the expectation that they will deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate their commitment to continual learning and development.
- Major Programme and Portfolio Manager - this Masters (level 7) degree is aimed at those expected to take on the leadership of complex programmes and portfolios and whom will attain senior management positions in project based organisations.
- Financial Services Professional - enabling individuals to become highly competent professionals for the industry in retail and corporate banking, investment management, investment consulting, investment banking, mortgages, and life and pensions.
Please get in touch with us to register your interest, and shape an apprenticeship to meet your needs.