International Leadership Development Programme
Most people start their business with a strong passion and vision for what they want to create. But sometimes you can get so caught up in the day-to-day routines that it becomes hard to step away and think strategically about future plans. The international leadership development programme will challenge you to re-think every area of your business.
- A blend of face-to-face and online modules which are supported by online learning forums and regular action learning sets.
- The opportunity to engage with a diverse network of like-minded business owners from across the world, where you can explore real-life business challenges.
- Learn and practise skills across a range of core business disciplines, including an opportunity to complete projects that will benefit your business.
- See a 10:1 return on your investment – independent evaluation of the original programme carried out by Newcastle University has shown a return on investment of £10 for every £1 invested.
The programme consists of three core modules which focus on:
- The challenge and dividend of responsible leadership
- Leading responsible change
- Performance-led HR
- Sustainable operations and supplier relationships
- Finance for the triple bottom line
- Growing well: Sustainable business strategy
- Responsible marketing practices
The programme can be accredited or non-accredited. If accreditation is desirable participants complete three written pieces which can lead to a Postgraduate Certificate in Responsible Leadership. Further modules can be completed to achieve a Postgraduate Diploma in Responsible Leadership or a MSc in Leadership Practice and Responsibility.