MSc Leadership Practice & Responsibility
An innovative and specialist online Masters programme.
- Learn through online course materials and lectures.
- Engage with an international network of like-minded students, where you can explore responsibility issues and challenges from across the world.
- Develop your understanding of areas including: organisational growth, corporate responsibility, ethics and global leadership.
- Enhance leadership practice by learning from your own workplace experience.
- Complete a major leadership project to extend your leadership capability and responsible business growth.
The MSc will help you:
- Accelerate your path to higher positions of management.
- Develop your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of learning without pausing your career.
- Use your workplace experience to inform major projects and learn in an organisational context.
The course is delivered as part of a suite of programmes at the Lancaster Leadership Centre. The Centre, which has been established for more than ten years, specialises in responsible leadership and operates within a network of global leadership centres across the world.