Masters in Leadership Practice and Responsibility
The MSc is delivered as part of a suite of programmes at the Lancaster Leadership Centre. The Centre, which has been established for more than ten years, specialises in responsible leadership and operates within a network of leadership centres across the world.
- A blend of face-to-face and online modules that are supported by online learning forums and regular virtual action learning sets.
- The opportunity to engage with an international network of like-minded students, where you can explore responsibility issues and challenges from across the world.
- Enhance leadership practice through experiential learning drawn from your organisational context.
- Undertake a major leadership challenge to further extend your leadership capability and responsible business growth.
There are seven compulsory modules:
- Responsible Leadership: Reflections and Challenges
- Growing Responsible Business: Purpose, Process and People
- Responsible Leadership: Initiating Change
- Future Business Models
- Responsible Leadership in Action
- Conscious Capitalism
- Leadership Challenge and Dissertation
In addition you will complete one of the following two modules:
- Global Leadership
- Learning Cells