MSc Leadership Practice & Responsibility
An innovative and specialist distance-learning Masters programme.
- Learn through distance learning with online course materials and lectures.
- Engage with an international network of like-minded students, where you can explore responsibility issues and challenges from across the world.
- Develop your understanding of areas including: organisational growth, corporate responsibility, ethics and global leadership.
- Enhance leadership practice by learning from your own workplace experience.
- Complete a major leadership project to extend your leadership capability and responsible business growth.
The MSc is delivered as part of a suite of programmes at the Lancaster Leadership Centre. The Centre, which has been established for more than ten years, specialises in responsible leadership and operates within a network of global leadership centres across the world.