Innovation Development Forum
A six-month programme as part of the Cumbria Innovations Platform, designed for Cumbria based SMEs. Explore and test opportunities, challenge each other, and learn the tools and knowledge needed to accelerate innovative business ideas.
This programme consists of workshops, access to Masterclasses, an overnight experiential, an open-innovation challenge and a company visit. It is suited to business leaders that need the support to explore new markets or ideas for product and service development. It is also designed for directors and managers who have had an initial idea but need the tools and space to assess their business model and accelerate market entry.
- Learn through discussion and exchange within a group of like-minded owner-managers
- Learn the tools and techniques needed to diversify and innovate your business
- Develop tangible innovative business ideas into a strategic business model
- Learn the tools needed to create a culture of open-innovation within your business
This programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Businesses must meet the ERDF criteria as below:
- Based in Cumbria
- Employ Fewer than 250 full-time employees
- Has an annual turnover less than £40 million
- Has received less than £160,000 of publicly funded support in the last 3 years
- Is business to business
Learn More and Apply
Our next programme starts in October 2017.
We're always happy to talk about how the Innovation Development Programme could benefit you. Please get in touch with us:
- Speak to our Business Liaison Officer Pete Cornwall on 01524 510728
- Email us with your query.