- Skip to Content
- Skip to Navigation
What is the programme about?
- Promoting and supporting change towards an environmentally sustainable future
- Developing individual and collective leadership capabilities to effectively embed change
- Inspiring creativity and innovation through sharing best practice, ideas, frameworks and individual experiences of taking leadership for change
- Developing ways to balance competing priorities and stakeholder interests
Who is the programme for?
- Individuals with the potential to be tomorrow’s senior managers
- People with an interest in promoting innovation and change towards a sustainable vision of the future
- People from different disciplines and sectors who are interested in developing their networks, in group learning and in sharing experiences
- Help shape your journey towards environmental sustainability
- Provide a challenging development opportunity to help inspire and retain high potential individuals
- Engage with other leading businesses to share best practice and learning.
- Support individuals to take action on key problems
- Enhance your leadership development activities by expanding their scope and investing in key skills to facilitate organizational change
- Work at the forefront of ideas for a sustainable future
- Improve your effectiveness at influencing organizational change
- Develop a network of peers and share learning, challenges and successes
- Enhance self awareness and the ability to integrate your own values into leadership behaviours
- Develop a systemic approach to problem solving and implement new ideas