Find out more about developing the manager inside you on WED 15th MAR in LT 9 from 15:00-17:00.
The Lancaster MSc Management at LUMS is triple accredited and globally ranked by the Financial Times and also includes a Level 7 Accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute in Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership. It is designed for students from any degree background to develop a sound understanding of the keys areas of management, gain real experience working on company projects and to set you up for your successful future career. There are also summer school options with our prestigious partners.
Come and meet current 1 MSc Management and 2 Year European Triple Degree students and speak to the MSc Management faculty team. You can study MSc Management (1 or 2 Year) from any degree background if you would like to develop your future career in business and management or to set up your own company. On the day there will be a mini lecture from academic teaching staff giving you a taste of what MSc Management at LUMS is like. There will also be the opportunity to speak with our dedicated MSc Management careers advisors as well as learn about funding and scholarships.
- 15:00-15:15: Introduction to MSc Management from Programme Director Professor Mark Stevenson
- 15:15-15:45: Mini interactive workshop from Chris Ford, Director of Impact & Engagement & Lecturer in Accounting & Management for a taster of the programme
- 15:45-16:00: Mini presentation from 1 year and 2 year MSc Management students on Life at Lancaster
- 16:00-16:30: Career Advancement and Internship Officer Overview from Martine Cooksley
- 16:30-17:00: Meet the MSc Management team, 1 & 2 Year current students, Q&A, food and drinks, careers & funding options
Book your place and ask any queries about the event by contacting Martin Boddie.