Lancaster University has celebrated the achievements of hundreds of postgraduates in the winter Graduation Ceremonies this week.
Five graduates received the Chancellor’s Medal, presented every year to students showing exceptional merit in their field, including three LUMS/CETAD graduates; Nico Dreessen (MSc Accounting and Financial Management), Benjamin Finch (MSc Economics) and Penelope Jane Kay (MA Professional Practice).
Several LUMS students were also honoured with a place on the Dean's List. They were:
- Danielle Lightbourn (MA Human Resources and Consulting)
- Mughal Farooq (PhD Management Learning and Leadership)
- Thomas Hilden (MSc Management Science and Marketing Analytics)
- Stefan Moser (MSc International Business and Strategy)
- Beatrix Haidinger (MSc Advanced Marketing Management)
- Jessica Geiss (MSc Human Resource Management)
- Richard Reicher (MSc Management (2 Year))
- Nico Dreessen (MSc Accounting and Financial Management)
- Benjamin Finch (MSc Economics)
Back to News