- A first or upper second class honours degree in a non-economics subject, which must have some quantitative (mathematics and statistics) content.
- An economics degree from a non-UK university which is not deemed to be equivalent to a UK honours degree.
English language qualifications
If your first language is not English, you will need to provide evidence of your English language ability, normally via an IELTS or TOEFL score. The standard entry requirements are
- an IELTS score of 7.0 (including a score of at least 6.0 in each element), or
- Pearson Academic (PTE) 70, with at least 55 in each element
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
In some cases, overseas applicants are required to take the GMAT. However, if this applies you will be advised of this by the admissions team when they receive your full application.