MSc Financial Analysis
In addition to the teaching from Lancaster’s world-renowned Department of Accounting and Finance, the MSc Financial Analysis offers intensive, integrated tutoring and support from global financial services training provider Fitch Learning for the CFA Level I examination.
Key aspects of the MSc Financial Analysis include:
- Eight modules (120 credits) from our existing CFA Program Partner status Masters degrees, providing comprehensive coverage of accounting and finance topics from the CFA syllabus
- An intensive CFA training module delivered by Fitch Learning tutors
- Concurrent online training and support managed by Fitch Learning, including additional learning materials, practice CFA questions, performance monitoring, and real-time feedback
- An assessed CFA Level I-style examination as part of the dissertation phase of the programme, with tailored feedback from Fitch Learning
- An investment-practice-focused dissertation project drawing on the CFA Level I syllabus material and relevant academic insights
- Continued access to Fitch Learning’s online training portal following completion of the programme in September through to the CFA Level I examination in December
Find out more about the structure and content of the MSc Financial Analysis.
The CFA module
Gain insights into how we prepare students for the CFA Level 1 examinations.
The value of the CFA qualification
John Worth, MD Financial Control at Barclays plc, and an alumnus of Lancaster University Management School, discusses the value of the CFA qualification.