To apply for the MAMLL programme you will need to have:
- Several years' relevant work experience, though we welcome those with managerial experience who have recently moved into the field of learning and leadership.
- An honours degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised university (see below)
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Readiness to engage with a learning community that aims to support the needs of all its members.
- Demonstrable English language competence, if your first language is not English (see below)
We look for a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent (a minimum of 3.0 on a 4-point scale or B/B+ on a literal scale). The subject area of the first degree is not critical.
If you have no degree, but have substantial professional experience, you may be required to produce an essay that demonstrates your potential for studying at Masters level. We can provide guidance on this.
English language requirements
If your first language is not English and you have not previously studied in English at degree level, you may need to demonstrate your proficiency in spoken and written English by sitting a recognised English language test.
The minimum scores needed in these tests are normally:
- IELTS 7.0 (a balanced score, with at least 6.0 in each element)
- Pearson 70
Please contact us if you would like further advice on this.