Careers advice for Management (2-year) MSc students
Students and alumni of the programme will have access to specialist careers information, advice and guidance.
Our dedicated Career Advancement and Internship Officer, Martine Dawber, offers you professional support with securing an internship during the programme and gaining employment after you graduate. She will also be able to provide guidance after you have completed the course.
Through dedicated one-to-one consultations and weekly drop-in sessions, you will have individual, personalised support which covers:
- CV Guidance
- Cover letters
- Support with internship search
- Guidance on Employer shortlisting and application processes
- Mock interviews
- Psychometric tests
- LinkedIn profiles
- Employer networking events
- Access to Careers resources and online job and internship vacancies
- Support throughout your internship