This exciting programme provides you with the opportunity to obtain a triple perspective on management.
During the programme, you can study in multiple locations, you will complete at least one in-company internship, and gain a unique multicultural European experience. This provides you with the tools you will need to adapt to the challenges of global management and excel in your chosen career.
The programme is open to students from any disciplinary background, i.e. with an undergraduate degree in any area (within and outside business and management). All graduates of the programme receive a degree from each of the three partners.
Why take this course?
- A triple degree: Graduates receive a degree from each of the three partner institutions (LUMS, emlyon business school, and LMU).
- Breadth and depth: By studying for two years, you are able to combine the breadth of insight into management with specialist knowledge.
- Enhance your employability: You will undertake at least one internship during the programme and receive careers coaching to prepare you for your future in management.
- Global perspective: The programme is delivered by three prestigious international partners, providing an international perspective on management.
- Flexibility: You choose between four specialisms, allowing you to tailor the programme to your career aspirations.
- International opportunities: In addition to studying at Lancaster, you can choose to study in France, Germany or China.
- Study with researchers who are at the forefront of their respective fields, particularly our exciting specialisms in Corporate Development and Marketing.