Why choose Lancaster?
The Management (2-year) MSc gives you a choice over where to study for your second year specialism, so why choose Lancaster?
Lancaster is a world-renowned Business School, ranked highly for our MBA and Management programmes. The Financial Times has consistently ranked us in the top 10 in the world for Corporate Strategy teaching on our MBA for the past three years, and teaching staff bring this expertise to bear in the teaching of the Corporate Development Specialism.
Lancaster University is a campus-based mini-metropolis, set in stunning parkland scenery. It’s a safe, exciting and vibrant place to live, with 12,000 students from different nationalities. Our campus has everything you could possibly need to ensure that your life is stress free and fun while you study.
- Campus Accommodation in our Graduate College
- Full healthcare facilities: A doctor’s surgery, dentist and pharmacy
- Shops: newsagents, supermarkets and a Blackwell’s book-store
- Plenty of Fitness facilities including nature trails, sports pitches and a fully-equipped £20 million sports centre offering classes and training
- Two Banks
- A travel agent
- Several Launderettes
- A chaplaincy centre and Islamic prayer rooms
- A hairdresser
- Numerous Cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, British pub-like bars
- A theatre
- An art-gallery
- A newly refurbished library (open 7 days a week), with an extensive collection, 1,000 Wi-Fi enabled reader places and over 200 PC work stations.
- Extensive learning facilities including a dedicated learning zone and study spaces situated across campus that are accessible 24 hours a day, should you need them.
Take a Tour
Our virtual tour will give you a brilliant glimpse inside our campus. With over 200 student societies and lots of events, such as our Campus music festival and Christmas market, it's a hive of activity here. The city of Lancaster, located nearby, is a historic city with plenty to offer too.