Over the three terms of this MSc programme, you take modules totalling 180 credits (90 ECTS credits). The biggest single element is the final Research Project, worth 60 credits (30 ECTS credits). This can either be a company project which will provide valuable skills and experience for your future career in industry, or it can be a pure research project which could provide the basis for further study at PhD level.
- Research Project
- Entrepreneurship in Practice I & II
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Practice I
- Innovation in Practice II
- International Perspectives of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- New Venture Creation
- Organisational Behaviour & HRM
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
The courses which make up the programme are assessed using various forms of assessment, and most use more than one type. This enables you to demonstrate your capability in different ways – for example, working both individually and in teams.
Methods used include formal examinations, individual coursework essays and assignments, group-based reports and presentations, business plans and case study analysis.