Applicants to the MSc in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Practice will normally need to have:
- a good honours degree or equivalent qualification (business or other subjects) from a recognised university
- demonstrable English language competence where their first language is not English
You will normally need a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent (a GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4-point scale or B/B+ on a literal scale).
Your first degree can be in any subject. A business or management background is not essential.
You can find out more about the international qualifications we accept on the main University website.
English language requirements
Studying at Masters level demands a high level of fluency in written and spoken language, and excellent comprehension. For this reason, non-native speakers of English are normally asked to demonstrate their English language competence by taking one of the internationally recognised tests below.
Our minimum language requirements for postgraduate study at LUMS are:
- IELTS 7.0, with at least 6.0 in each element
- Pearson Academic (PTE) 70, with at least 55 in each element
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- ToEFL iBT 100 (with minimum 22 in each skill)
Please note: IELTS and Pearson scores are valid for two years from the test date. Also, note that ToEFL tests are no longer recognised by the UK Visas and Immigration Office for entry to pre-sessional English language courses.