To apply for the EMBA programme you will normally need to have the following:
- a good first degree (typically at least a 2nd class honours) from a recognised university, or a degree-equivalent professional qualification
- at least five years' professional/managerial work experience
- two good references from your current employer, one being from your immediate line manager
- all applicants are required to complete the MBA admissions essay, details regarding this will be provided with your offer
- a satisfactory interview with a member of Lancaster's admissions team
If you meet the requirements above, but do not have a degree, we may still be able to consider you for a place on the programme, please contact us for further details.
You can find out more about the international qualifications we accept on the main University website.
English language requirements
If your first language is not English and you have not previous studied in English at degree level, you will have to demonstrate your English language capabilities , by achieving an overall IELTS score of at least 7.0 with at least 6.0 in each element of the test.
For further information, please contact us.