The Lancaster MBA
One of the world's leading programmes.
The Lancaster MBA aims to turn high achievers into senior strategic leaders with the confidence, skills and practical expertise to work effectively with others and to lead change at all levels, across all industrial sectors, and in every corner of the world. Our programme is much more than 'knowledge by textbook'. We believe real learning comes from inside you: from drawing on your own experiences, honing your specific skills, nurturing your professional personality and crystallising your ambitions. This unique approach to learning underlies our international awards, rankings and accreditations.
The Lancaster MBA is among the top 1% of MBA programmes worldwide, holding triple accreditation: fully accredited by the Association of MBAs, AACSB and EQUIS.
- IMS Health Business Case Competition - 2013
- Procter & Gamble Sustainability Challenge - 2011 & 2012
- AMBA Global MBA Student of The Year, Husameldin Elnasri
- Inaugural winners of the THE Business School of the Year
- Top 10 in UK, Top 100 worldwide, Financial Times 2014 and The Economist 2012
- 5th worldwide in Value for Money, Financial Times 2014
- 12th worldwide, Forbes 2013
Global Executive and Executive MBA
- Top 10 in UK, Top 100 worldwide, Economist 2013