Degrees with integral year abroad

For degrees that include study abroad as a required part of programme, rather than an option, you have to apply through UCAS. This applies for the following programmes:

One year abroad

On these degrees, you go abroad for your second year.

On this four-year degree you spend your third year abroad, either working or studying or a combination of both.

Two years abroad

The first two years are spent at Lancaster, and the second two abroad.

Even if you do not get a place on one of these degrees – or you decide once you get to Lancaster that you would like to study abroad – there are still other opportunities to do so, provided you do well enough in your first year. See Study Abroad options