In 2016 Lancaster University Management School will be running a series events for aspiring undergraduate students interested in our subject areas but not certain about which course they want to study.
Designed primarily for Year 12 students, these events will give first-hand experience of university study and what student life is really like at Lancaster and help you to make informed decisions about your university choices before you start the UCAS application process starts.
We will be hosting the following events:
- Wednesday 15th June. This event will take place on the Lancaster University campus and will cover Marketing and Human Resource Management. Book on our Eventbrite page. (Download programme)
- Monday 20th June. This event will take place on the Lancaster University campus and will cover Accounting, Finance and Economics. Book on our Eventbrite page. (Download programme)
Booking for these events is now open. To book please click on the subject/event you are interested in and this will take you through to our booking system.
Why should you attend a taster event?
You will be given an invaluable opportunity to find out about the features of different business and management degrees. You will also benefit from the opportunity to talk with staff and current students from Lancaster as well as other participants on the course.
Taster Days give you the opportunity to meet other people interested in your subject who are not from your school or college. You can book onto the events individually or as a group from your school although group bookings are limited to 20.
Programme of events
Each day follows a similar format and includes:
- mini lectures
- campus tour (delivered by current students for event son campus)
- careers and employability talks
- an opportunity for attendees to talk informally to lecturing staff and current students
Any questions about the event should be directed to email@example.com or by phone to +44(0)1524 592938