For aspiring undergraduate students interested in business-related subject areas.
Designed primarily for Year 12 students, these events will give you first-hand experience of university study and what student life is really like at Lancaster. It will help you to make informed decisions about your university choices before you start the UCAS application process.
We will be hosting the following events:
- Monday 26th June, 2017 – Economics academic taster day. Book on our Eventbrite page.
- Tuesday 27th June, 2017 – Marketing academic taster day. Book on our Eventbrite page.
Why should you attend a taster event?
You will be given an invaluable opportunity to find out about the features of different business and management degrees. You will also benefit from the opportunity to talk with staff and current students from Lancaster.
Taster Days give you the opportunity to meet other people interested in your subject who are not from your school or college. You can book onto the events individually or as a group from your school, although group bookings are limited to 20.
Programme of events
Each day follows a similar format and includes:
- mini lectures
- campus tour (delivered by current students for events on campus)
- careers and employability talks
- an opportunity to talk informally to lecturing staff and current students
Any questions about the event should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to +44(0)1524 592938.