Kim WilsonSTOR-i Administrator
As STOR-i Administrator I am responsible for:
- The co-ordination and processing of STOR-i’s governance administration and effective running of the Doctoral Training Centre.
- The management of all finances, accounting and budget monitoring.
- Co-ordinating the MRes and PhD programmes and associated quality assurance procedures and reviews.
- Co-ordinating and timetabling training practices, including the development and organisation of group activities.
- Organising the pastoral support and mentoring scheme.
- Collaboration and liaison with other major STOR-i initiatives, CDT’s, industrial partners, external stakeholders and international strategic partners.